How Does It Work?
If the signal strength is strong enough in an indoor then the antenna unit can be located to indoor.
- 1. Antenna Location
- Position antenna with unobstructed line of sight to satellite.
Avoid placement where excessive moisture may be present.
The antenna may be placed on a stand.
- 2. Setting Antenna Direction
- Position antenna base with compass aiming in direction of target satellite forming a triangle.
- 3. Setting the Skew Angle
- - Satellite direction & LNB skew angles are different for each region.
- Refer to the end of this manual.